This page is a work in progress
But let's give it a chance. The author will finish it later.
Or maybe not. Should they choose the latter, by 12/12/2012, this page will not exist anymore.
Now, go away!
This page will be re-checked on The Day of Doom


“I remember reading somewhere about an organization called Procrastinators Anonymous. I think they had been in existence for some years but had never gotten around to having a meeting.” - Sage, 4Chan /b/

Comic

So I have like......3 more stuff to do on my list. But fuck, i mean, whenever I opened the webpage with a new determination to start on the job, my freaking mind wanders elsewhere.

So this is what i'm gonna do now.
1. MSN busy status, checked.
2. Block Entertainment Folder for Bookmark, checked.
3. *calls out to Candlejack*
candlejack
4. Turns on my Media Player, with Alternative Rock genre filter on.
5. Logs off TwitterFox.

[audio=http://wm3hoax.downonthefarm.org/board/mp3/Blue%20October%20-%20breakfast%20after%20ten.mp3,Breakfast after 10,download]

okay i'm gone from hereeee.....................................................

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top