Tonight

Sleep




I stare outside my window and check on my phone,
Why does it seem like I'm so alone?
I look at the clock then nod my head,
No wonder, everyone's already off to bed,
I tap my fingers on my computer,
I think I actually need a tutor,
That is to teach me how to organize,
My life, my priorities, my schedule size,
PFFT, I think cos I definately know,
It's not like I have a schedule so,
Maybe I should try to do something about it,
Every idea is like a candle that should be lit,
I look outside my window once again,
It looks like it's about to cloud and rain,
I stare at the computer screen for a while,
If I do this every night could I turn senile?
My eyes hurt, I guess I've been online too long,
Time for me to close my eyes and turn on a song,
But what song, should I listen to,
Something upbeat and energetic or something to soothe,
Man, I think that no song seems just right,
Looks like I'm in for no sleep tonight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top